About me

Welcome to my blog. Im always looking for new ways of bringing people together to build campaigns. Im always amazed by the energy and passion of the people I meet and the different skills they bring to making change happen - the ideas we try out, the campaigns we work on, the relationships we build together. I want to share those stories with you. I hope you enjoy them!

Contact me

You've got an idea or activity that you would like to develop, an issue that matters to you or would just like to find out more? Contact me now by email, twitter, or facebook.

living wage launch


I just wanted to tell you about the launch of the Kings College Living Wage Campaign a friend of mine has been passionately getting off the ground. It's taking place this Thursday November 20 at Room 1.17 Franklin Wilkins Building, on the Waterloo campus of KCL. I'm sure everyone will have some really interesting questions - to kick off there'll be a welcome and rounds, then a walk through what the living wage is. This will be following by a testimony by university neighbours LSE and their campaign. After an introduction to the umbrella organisation London Citizens coordinating the city wide living wage campaign, there will be a discssion on English for Action and the all important next steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment