About me

Welcome to my blog. Im always looking for new ways of bringing people together to build campaigns. Im always amazed by the energy and passion of the people I meet and the different skills they bring to making change happen - the ideas we try out, the campaigns we work on, the relationships we build together. I want to share those stories with you. I hope you enjoy them!

Contact me

You've got an idea or activity that you would like to develop, an issue that matters to you or would just like to find out more? Contact me now by email, twitter, or facebook.

participative debate

We are organising a cross border participative debate on the 18th April in Lille.

This will be a unique opportunity to join in a "participative debate", share ideas, meet people and build links from across the Channel! We are very keen to develop this concept which has been so successful in France as you can see from this post and this video.

Just a quick interview on Desirs d'Avenir for you guys!

If you would like to participate, please contact noel@lme-lse.org.uk



Digg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment