About me

Welcome to my blog. Im always looking for new ways of bringing people together to build campaigns. Im always amazed by the energy and passion of the people I meet and the different skills they bring to making change happen - the ideas we try out, the campaigns we work on, the relationships we build together. I want to share those stories with you. I hope you enjoy them!

Contact me

You've got an idea or activity that you would like to develop, an issue that matters to you or would just like to find out more? Contact me now by email, twitter, or facebook.

desirs d'avenir euroregion

Just glanced at Desirs d'Avenir and found out that our website is in the top five of all the Desirs d'Avenir blogs categorised as "militants europeens pour segolene". You too can vote here and for the blog here also check out here how active Desirs d'Avenir is becoming abroad


Digg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment